CAAS vFFR calculates the pressure drop in coronary vessels without the need of a pressure wire. The vFFR module builds a 3D reconstruction of two angiograms and assesses pressure-drop, resulting in a vFFR value. Furthermore, the 3D reconstruction will enable assessment of severity and percentage of stenosis.
Key product features
- Angiographically derived pressure drop and vFFR value
- Fits seemlessly in normal cathlab workflow using just 2 contrast filled angiograms
- Vendor independent: compatible with most X-ray systems
Functional lesion information
- Pressure drop in coronary vessels
- vFFR value
Anatomical lesion information
- Percentage stenosis
- Reference diameter
- Obstruction diameter
- Obstruction borders
- Masdjedi K, Van Zandvoort L, Balbi M, Gijsen F, Ligthart J, Rutten M, Lemmert M, Wildschut J, Diletti R, Zijlstra F, Van Mieghem N, Daemen J. Validation of 3-Dimensional Quantitative Coronary Angiography based software to calculate vessel-FFR (the FAST study). Presented at EuroPCR 2018.