The vFFR workflow builds a 3D reconstruction of coronary artery and assesses pressure drop, resulting in a vFFR value. Furthermore, the 3D reconstruction enables assessment of severity and percentage of stenosis.
Functional lesion information
Pressure drops in coronary artery
Anatomical lesion information
Key product features
- Angiographically derived pressure drop and vFFR value
- Fits seamlessly in normal cathlab workflow using just 2 contrast filled angiograms
- Vendor independent: compatible with most X-ray systems
Pressure drop in the coronary arteries
- Masdjedi K, Van Zandvoort L, Balbi M, Gijsen F, Ligthart J, Rutten M, Lemmert M, Wildschut J, Diletti R, Zijlstra F, Van Mieghem N, Daemen J. Validation of 3-Dimensional Quantitative Coronary Angiography based software to calculate Fractional Flow Reserve: Fast Assessment of STenosis severity (FAST)-study. EuroIntervention 2019; Jaa-580 2019, doi: 10.4244/EIJ-D-19-00466
- Daemen J, Tanaka N, Van Belle E, Bartorelli A, Linke A, Ali Z, Van Mieghem M, Boersma E, Spitzer E, Masdjedi K. Coronary angiography based vessel Fractional Flow Reserve for Fast Physiologic Assessment of Stenosis severity: The FAST II study. Presented at EuroPCR 2021.
- Neleman T, Masdjedi K, Van Zandvoort LJC, Tomaniak M, Ligthart JMR, Witberg KT, Vermaire AA, Boersma E, Van Mieghem NM, Daemen J. Extended Validation of Novel 3D Quantitative Coronary Angiography-Based Software to Calculate vFFR: The FAST EXTEND Study. JACC Cardiovasc Imaging. 2021 Feb;14(2):504-506. doi: 10.1016/j.jcmg.2020.08.006. Epub 2020 Sep 30. PMID: 33011122.
- Masdjedi, K, van Zandvoort, LJ, Balbi, MM, et al. Validation of novel 3‐dimensional quantitative coronary angiography based software to calculate fractional flow reserve post stenting. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2020; 1– 7. https://doi.org/10.1002/ccd.29311
- Tomaniak, M, Masdjedi, K, van Zandvoort, LJ, et al. Correlation between 3D‐QCA based FFR and quantitative lumen assessment by IVUS for left main coronary artery stenoses. Catheter Cardiovasc Interv. 2020; 1– 7. https://doi.org/10.1002/ccd.29151
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.