A large group of patients that suffer from right sided heart failure also experience Tricuspid Regurgitation. If this stays untreated the patients have a poor prognosis. Tricuspid Regurgitation can be treated by repairing or replacing the native valve. This workflow is developed to pre-plan percutaneous Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve repair or replacement. Different modules provide information on the Tricuspid Valve and the surrounding structures and the different approach routes that are available to access the valve.
- Dimensions of the Tricuspid Valve
- Orientation of the Right Coronary
- Distance from the Right Coronary to the TV
- Trabeculae segmentation
- Optimal projection angle
- Device placement using Virtual Device
- Dimensions of Superior and Inferior Vena Cava
Key product features
- PACS connectivity
- Easily trace tricuspid annulus
- Dedicated approach route assessment
- .STL import
- Van Rosendael P J et al. Tricuspid Valve remodelling in functional tricuspid regurgitation: multidetector row computed tomography insights. European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular Imaging (2016) 17, 96-105
- Van Rosendael P J et al. Computed tomography planning for transcatheter tricuspid valve therapy. European Heart Journal (2017) 38, 665-674
- Taramasso M et al. The growing clinical importance of secondary tricuspid regurgitation. Journal of American College of Cardiology (2012), vol 59 No. 8
- Pozzoli A et al. Fluoroscopic anatomy of the tricuspid valve: Implications for Transcatheter procedures. International Journal of Cardiology (2017) 244, 119-120
- Demir O M et al. Transcatheter Tricuspid Valve Replacement: Principles and Design. Frontiers in Cardiovascular Medicine (2018) Vol 5, Article 129
- Colli A et al. Transcatheter tricuspid valve replacement with a self-expanding bioprosthesis. The Journal of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery (2018)
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.