Mar 28, 2019 – Mar 30, 2019
Sophia Antipolis, France, Workshop
The course is designed for trainees and consultants, either cardiologists or radiologists that want to get certified in CMR by the EACVI. The EACVI certification is the only process worldwide and there is today no other preparatory course.
This course is dedicated to helping in certification preparation. The programme encompasses a mix of interactive lectures, heavily hands-on practical with simulation scanning and image analysis sessions on dedicated workstations performed directly by attendees.
It also includes a review of clinical cases that can contribute to the logbook of cases to submit for ESC CMR certification.
- Review the principle of CMR physics
- Review the role of CMR in acquired cardiovascular disease
- Review the role of CMR in congenital cardiovascular disease
- Learn image analysis during hands-on sessions
- Learn image interpretation during interactive read with the experts sessions
Pie Medical Imaging will be present at this teaching course, and the Caas MR Solutions software will be used during the hands-on sessions.