Designed for the imaging specialist, Caas MR Functional Analysis assists in functional analysis of the heart. The endocardial and epicardial wall of the ventricle can be automatically segmented on short axis images. Long axis images can also be used for segmentation. Ejection fraction, End Diastolic (ED), and End Systolic (ES) volumes are accurately calculated. Wall results in terms of wall motion, wall thickness, and wall thickening can also be obtained.
- End diastolic and end systolic volumes
- Ejection fraction
- Myocardial mass
- Wall motion, wall thickness and wall thickening
Key product features
- Automatic, semi-automatic and manual segmentation of left and right ventricle
- Segmentation of endo-, epicardial and papillary contours
- Use long-axis (2 and 4 chamber) images to optimize the quantification results
- Van Geuns RJM, Baks T, Gronenschild EHBM, Aben, JPMM, Wielopolski PA, Cademartiri F, De Feyter PJ. Automatic Quantitative Left Ventricular Analysis of Cine MR Images by Using Three dimensional Information for Contour Detection. Radiology 2006; 240: 215-221
- Kirschbaum SW, Baks T, Gronenschild EH, Aben JP, Weustink AC, Wielopolski PA, Krestin GP, De Feyter PJ, Van Geuns RJM. Addition of the Long-Axis Information to Short-Axis Contours Reduces Interstudy Variability of Left-Ventricular Analysis in Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Studies. Investigative Radiology 2008; 43(1):1-6
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.