Caas MR 2D Flow enables one-click quantification of major vessel blood flow from phase-contrast MR images. Inspection of the blood flow profile throughout the cardiac cycle of aortic and pulmonary flow could help to identify a shunt, valvular regurgitation or an aortic coarctation.
- Forward and backward blood flow and visualization with color overlays
- Shunts and regurgitation fraction calculation
- Mean, minimum and maximum velocity
- Calculation and visualization of flow displacement
Key product features
- Single click vessel border detection
- Give anatomical designation for direct calculation of clinical results
- Aliasing and offset correction
- Analyze up to four phase contrast image sets
- Publicaties van onszelf?
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.