The QVA (Quantitative Vascular Analysis) workflow offers fast and intuitive peripheral vessel analysis, including the abdominal aorta, carotid, renal, iliac and femoral arteries. The QVA workflow features single vessel analysis including calibration, contour detection and quantification of severity of stenosis to diagnose and select the right treatment for your patient.
Percentage of stenosis
Key product features
- Quantification of lesion length
- Quantification of percentage stenosis
- Miki K et al. Impact of analysis interval size on the quality of optical frequency domain imaging assessments of stent implantation for lesions of the superficial femoral artery. Catheterization and Cardiovascular Interventions 2016.
- Fujuhara M et al. Outcomes of Zilver PTX stent implantation for the treatment of complex femoropopliteal artery disease. Heart & Vessels 2016.
- Miki K et al. Impact of intravascular ultrasound findings on long-term patency after self-expanding nitinol stent implantation in the iliac artery lesion.Heart & Vessels 2016
- Soga Y, Tomoi Y, Sato K, Iida O, Yokoi H. Clinical outcome after endovascular treatment for isolated common femoral and popliteal artery disease. Cardiovascular Intervention and Therapeutics July 2013, Volume 28, Issue 3, pp 250-257
- Shin JW, Jeong HS, Song HJ, Lee JH, Choi SW, Lee SH, Shin J and Kim J. Intracranial Hemodynamic Stabilization Patterns After Stenting of Severe Stenosis in the Proximal Internal Carotid Artery. Journal of Endovascular Therapy 2013
- JW Choi, JK Kim, BS Choi, HK Lim, SJ Kim, JS Kim and DC Suh. Angiographic pattern of symptomatic severe M1 stenosis: comparison with presenting symptoms, infarct patterns, perfusion status, and outcome after recanalization. Cerebrovasc. Dis. 2010
- In HS,Lee HY, Park JY, Kim SY, Jung JH, Kim JS, Kim SJ and Suh DC. Intracranial Stenting in Patients with Atherosclerotic Stenosis Associated with Various Aneurysms in the Same Diseased Arterial Segment. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 2010
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.