The LVA and RVA workflows provide calibration and automate ventricular contour detection resulting in ejection fraction, volume calculation and wall motion analysis.
End diastolic and end systolic volume
Cardiac output and index
Key product features
- Ventricular border detection
- Multiple volume models
- Multiple wall motion models
- Slager CJ, Hooghoudt TEH, Serruys PW, Schuurbiers JCH, Reiber JHC, Meester GT, Verdouw PD, Hugenholtz PG. Quantitative assessment of regional left ventricular motion using endocardial landmarks. JACC 1986; 7, 317-326
- Wellnhofer E, Ewert P, Hug J, Hui W, Kretschmar O, Chavengsuk D, Kuhne T, Abdul-Khaliq H, Nagel E, Lange PE and Fleck E. Evaluation of new software for angiographic determination of right ventricular volumes. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 2005; 21(6): 575-85
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.