Co-register real time between angiography and IVUS/OCT with IV-LINQ to obtain a detailed view of the lesion and its exact location in the coronary tree.
By using just two angiograms (one with and one without contrast), co-registration can be performed with every IVUS or OCT system.
- Co-registered view between angiogram and IVUS/OCT pullback
- Stent landing zone planned on IVUS/OCT pullback visualized on angiogram
- Add bookmarks to indicate vessel sections
Key product features
- Real-time co-registration of angiography with IVUS and OCT
- Vendor independent: runs with almost every X-ray, IVUS and OCT system
- Bookmarks indicated on IVUS/OCT pullbacks are visualized on the angiogram
- Houissa L, Cruden N, Uren N, Escaned J, Macaya C, Slots T, Carlier S. Initial validation of a novel angiography/IVUS co-registration system. Presented at European Society of Cardiology Conference 2016.
- Houissa K, Cruden N, Uren N, Escaned J, Macaya C, Slots T, Carlier S. Initial validation of a novel angiography/IVUS co-registration system. Acta Cardiol 2016; 71 (1): 77-123
- Presented during live case from Columbia University Medical Center, New York. TCT 2015
- Future Directions: HD IVUS, Micro-CT, Hybrid Catheters and more. Akiko Maehara. Presented at TCT 2015
- Carlier SG, Didday R, Slots TLB, Kayaert P, Sonck J, El-Mourad M, Preumont N, Schoors D, Van Camp G, A new method for realtime co-registration of 3-D coronary angiography and intravascular ultrasound or optical coherence tomography, Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine (2014)
- Real-time automatic co-registration of angiography with IVUS and OCT. Carlier et al. Presented at CRT 2014, EuroPCR 2014 and TCT 2014
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.