Prepare endovascular interventions quickly, easily and reliably with 3mensio Vascular™.
Easily determine the appropriate landing zone for treatment of abdominal aneurysms (EVAR), thoracic aneurysms (TEVAR) or placement of fenestrated stents (FEVAR). All relevant measurements (e.g. diameter, clock position, volumes and length) can be obtained via automatic detected centerline or 3D double oblique. Integrated manufacturer stent order sheets generate PDF files so specific stents can be easily ordered via e-mail.
Key Product Features
- Dedicated planning for EVAR, TEVAR and FEVAR stents
- Workflow views designed for all related measurements
- Pre-op assessment of neck angulations, vessel tortuosity and calcifications
- Clock position view for side branches
- Angio view to determine the optimal C-arm position
- Integrated report and sizing sheets from major manufacturers
- Export of measurements to EVARPlanning.
- Angulation of neck versus aneurysm versus iliacs
- Completely filled out sizing sheets from major stent vendors
- Dedicated planning for fenestrated stents: schematics of the clock positions, heights and diameters of the fenestrations
- Add custom comments to reports
- Export an interactive report to an iPAD
- Hammadah M, Qintar M, Nissen SE, St. John J, Alkharabsheh S, et al. Non-invasive volumetric assessment of aortic atheroma: a core laboratory validation using computed tomography angiography. Int J Cardiovascular Imaging 2015 May 12.
- Reimerink JJ, Marquering HA, Vahl A, Wisselink W, Schreve MA, De Boo DW, Reekers JA, Legemate DA, Balm R. Semiautomatic Sizing Software in Emergency Endovascular Aneurysm Repair for Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2013 Oct 31. [Epub ahead of print]
- Malkawi AH, Resch TA, Bown MJ, Manning BJ, Poloniecki JD, Nordon IM, Loftus IM, Thompson MM, Hinchliffe RJ. Sizing fenestrated aortic stent-grafts. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2011 Mar;41(3):311-6
- Van Keulen JW, Moll FL, Tolenaar JL, Verhagen HJM and Van Herwaarden JA. Validation of a new standardized method to measure proximal aneurysm neck angulation. J Vasc Surg 2010;51:821-8.
- Van Keulen JW, Van Prehn J, Prokop M, Moll FL and Van Herwaarden JA. Potential value of aneurysm sac volume measurements in addition to diameter measurements after endovascular aneurysm repair. J Endovasc Ther 2009;16:506-13
- Van Prehn J, Van der Wal MBA, Vincken K, Bartels LW, Moll FL and Van Herwaarden JA. Intra- and Interobserver Variability of Aortic Aneurysm Volume Measurement With Fast CTA Postprocessing Software. J Endovasc Ther 2008;15:504-510.