Easily determine the appropriate landing zone for treatment of abdominal aneurysms (EVAR), thoracic aneurysms (TEVAR) or placement of fenestrated stents (FEVAR). All relevant measurements (e.g. diameter, clock position, volumes and length) can be obtained via automatic detected centerline or 3D double oblique. Integrated manufacturer stent order sheets generate PDF files so specific stents can be easily ordered via e-mail.
- Neck measurement
- Length and diameter measurement
- Dedicated planning for fenestrated stents: schematics of the clock positions, heights and diameters of the fenestrations
- Angulation of neck and aneurysm
- Calcium assessment
- Angio view to determine the optimal C-arm position
Key product features
- Dedicated planning for EVAR, TEVAR and FEVAR stents
- Integrated report and sizing sheets from major manufacturers
- Automatic detected centerline
- Export of measurements to EVARplanning
- Export an interactive report to an iPad
- Reimerink JJ, Marquering HA, Vahl A, Wisselink W, Schreve MA, De Boo DW, Reekers JA, Legemate DA, Balm R. Semiautomatic Sizing Software in Emergency Endovascular Aneurysm Repair for Ruptured Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol. 2013 Oct 31. [Epub ahead of print]
- Malkawi AH, Resch TA, Bown MJ, Manning BJ, Poloniecki JD, Nordon IM, Loftus IM, Thompson MM, Hinchliffe RJ. Sizing fenestrated aortic stent-grafts. Eur J Vasc Endovasc Surg. 2011 Mar;41(3):311-6
- Van Keulen JW, Moll FL, Tolenaar JL, Verhagen HJM and Van Herwaarden JA. Validation of a new standardized method to measure proximal aneurysm neck angulation. J Vasc Surg 2010;51:821-8.
- Van Prehn J, Van der Wal MBA, Vincken K, Bartels LW, Moll FL and Van Herwaarden JA. Intra- and Interobserver Variability of Aortic Aneurysm Volume Measurement With Fast CTA Postprocessing Software. J Endovasc Ther 2008;15:504-510.
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.