Congenital Heart Disease is a defect in the heart that is present at birth. In a group of these patients the pulmonary valve does function properly and the valve needs to be replaced. As a prosthetic valve only has a limited lifespan these valve needs to be replaced a number of times during a life. To make the procedure less invasive Percutaneous Pulmonary Valve Implantation (PPVI) has been developed. 3mensio Pulmonary Valve is a dedicated workflow to plan PPVI. The automatic segmentation gives a quick overview of the patient’s anatomy. Different features enable for the assessment of the surrounding structures and the planning of a stent and valve.
- Dimensions of the Pulmonary Trunk and Pulmonary Arteries
- Dimensions in ED and ES phase
- Relationship between Pulmonary Trunk and Coronary Arteries
- Device placement using Virtual Device
- Optimal C-arm position
Key product features
- PACS connectivity
- Automatic segmentation of Pulmonary Trunk and Arteries
- Virtual Stent and Valve
- Easy reporting
- Malone L et al. Preprocedural Risk Assessment prior to PPVI with CMR and Cardiac CT. Pediatric Cardiology (2017) 38, 746-753
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.