The LAA workflow can be used to easily pre-plan for Left Atrial Appendage Occlusions (LAAO) on MSCT. The automatic generated 3D segmentation of the heart gives a quick and intuitive view of the LAA, left atrium and surrounding structures in 3D. The LAA ostium and landing zone can be annotated and accurately measured. The Septal Crossing workflow provides insight in the relationship between the LAA and the intra-atrial septum and can be used for the planning of the septal puncture point.
- Easy recognition of thrombus (normal and late-enhanced scan)
- Size, anatomical shape and orientation of the LAA in 2D and 3D
- Relationship between the LAA, pulmonary arteries, mitral valve and intra-atrial septum
- Optimal C-arm position
Key product features
- PACS connectivity
- Automatic segmentation of the heart
- Fast overview of 3D anatomy of the patient
- Planning of the septal puncture point
- Interactive iPad report
- Saw J et al. CT imaging for percutaneous LAA closure. Bookchapter Left Atrial Appendage Closure. Part of the series Contemporary Cardiology pp 117-132.
- Van Rosendael P, Katsanos S, van den Brink O, Scholte A, Trines S, Bax J, Schalij M, Marsan N, Delgado V. Geometry of left atrial appendage assessed with multidetector-row computed tomography: implications for transcatheter closure devices. EuroIntervention 2014;10:364-371
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.