The 3D print workflow allows you to create files that can be printed using a 3D printer. Using a CT scan a segmentation of the heart or the vessels can be created. There are 5 different algorithms (Vessel, Subclavian, Aortic Root, Left Atrium and Threshold) available for fast and easy segmentation of the structure of interest. The segmentation is converted to a mesh and saved as a .STL file. The mesh can represent the blood volume or a wall/shell around the blood volume.
- .STL file of the vessels or heart
The 3D Print workflow is available for research use only and therefore not meant for clinical decision making.
Key product features
- Different segmentation algorithms
- Adjustable wall/shell thickness
Why choose us?
We always aim to improve the quality and efficiency of cardiovascular image analysis to optimize patient treatment. To realize this, we:
- Provide fast and user-friendly software;
- Align our product portfolio with the latest developments in the cardiovascular field. In this way we aim to provide our customers with the optimal software solution at the right time;
- Offer training options which can be tailored to your needs.
We believe in the importance of training and support to assure that all our users are proficient and comfortable with their analysis. Please visit our Training & Support page for more information.