In cooperation with clinical and research partners, we develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers around the world. Our highly innovative company has an excellent reputation in this field.
Our Research & Development department is looking for talented professionals to strengthen its development teams. Currently we are looking for a full-time:
Image Processing Software Engineer
As an Image Processing Software Engineer you apply your academic insights and programming skills to develop algorithms for quantitative analysis of cardiovascular medical images. Therefore, you deploy state of the art image processing techniques to automatically identify and quantify relevant parameters of clinical structures in medical images.
You have a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, or similar;
- You have strong analytic skills and a passion for solving complex programming problems;
- Innovator and interested in biomedical technology;
- A few years of working experience in the field of image processing and analysis
- Experience with programming C/C++ and/or Matlab/Python;
- You are focused, organized and have a drive to develop high quality products;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and/or English;
More information about our company and products is available on the web: www.piemedicalimaging.com. If you have questions about the job opening please contact Jean-Paul Aben (+31433281323, firstname.lastname@example.org).
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.