Co-register real time between angiography and IVUS/OCT with IV-LINQ to obtain a detailed view of the lesion and its exact location in the coronary tree.
By using just two angiograms (one with and one without contrast), co-registration can be performed with any IVUS or OCT system.
Key product features
- Real-time co-registration of angiography with IVUS and OCT
- Vendor independent: runs with most X-ray, IVUS and OCT systems
- Bookmarks indicated on IVUS/OCT pullbacks are visualized on the angiogram
- Co-registered view between angiogram and IVUS / OCT pullback
- Stent landing zone planned on IVUS/OCT pullback visualized on angiogram
- Add bookmarks to indicate important vessel sections
- Houissa L, Cruden N, Uren N, Escaned J, Macaya C, Slots T, Carlier S. Initial validation of a novel angiography/IVUS co-registration system. Presented at European Society of Cardiology Conference 2016.
- Houissa K, Cruden N, Uren N, Escaned J, Macaya C, Slots T, Carlier S. Initial validation of a novel angiography/IVUS co-registration system. Acta Cardiol 2016; 71 (1): 77-123
- Presented during live case from Columbia University Medical Center, New York. TCT 2015
- Future Directions: HD IVUS, Micro-CT, Hybrid Catheters and more. Akiko Maehara. Presented at TCT 2015
- Carlier SG, Didday R, Slots TLB, Kayaert P, Sonck J, El-Mourad M, Preumont N, Schoors D, Van Camp G, A new method for realtime co-registration of 3-D coronary angiography and intravascular ultrasound or optical coherence tomography, Cardiovascular Revascularization Medicine (2014)
- Real-time automatic co-registration of angiography with IVUS and OCT. Carlier et al. Presented at CRT 2014, EuroPCR 2014 and TCT 2014