The Optimal projection workflow is designed to limit the use of contrast and to save valuable time. This workflow determines in which projection all cusps of the aortic root are aligned and visible.
Key Product Features
- Determine the optimal C-arm position for valve placement
- Reconstruct the aortic root in 3D
- Measure aortic root dimensions
- Optimal Projection with all cusps aligned and visible
- Diameter of ascending aorta, sinotubular junction and sinus of valsalva based on 3D
- Diameter of basal plane based on caliper measurement
- Ostia height measurement
- El Faquir N, Rahhab Z et al. Definition of the aortic valve plane by means of a novel dedicated software program: Proof of concept and validation with MSCT. International Journal of Diagnostic Imaging 2016.
- Block PC, Babaliaros V, Junagadwalla Z. Advancing the Delivery System Across the Aorta and Valve (Edwards SAPIEN Valve). Chapter 15: Transcatheter aortic valve implantation, tips and tricks to avoid failure. Patrick W. Serruys. Informa healthcare 2010.
- Kapadia SR, Schoenhagen P, Stewart W, Tuzcu EM. Imaging for transcatheter valve procedures. Current Problems in Cardiology 2010; 35: 228-276