A single mouse click provides multiple viewing orientations to assess the mitral valve.
The user can trace and evaluate the annulus of the mitral valve and obtain a clear view of the complex saddle shaped structure. ED and ES phases are automatically determined.
Key Product Features
- Easily trace mitral annulus and evaluate the complexity
- One click orientation within the mitral apparatus
- Dynamic visualization of mitral valve, left ventricle and left atrium
- Determine access route challenges
- Assess the optimal C-arm angles with the simulated angio view
See how 3mensio pre-op planning can be used for fusion with live angiography. Click here (TAVI & TMViV guided by fusion imaging @ 1.25 s and 6.01 s)
- Detailed annulus information such as perimeters, surfaces, angles, etc.
- 3D distances between anatomical landmarks and the mitral valve
- Visualization of cardiac structures in a simulated angio view
- Anatomical relations between interatrial septum, LAA ostium, mitral annulus and/or vena cava
- Abeldhani M et al. A simplified and reproducible method to size the mitral annulus: implications for transcatheter mitral valve replacement. European Heart Journal – Cardiovascular imaging 2016.
- Van Mieghem N, Rodríguez-Olivares R, et al. Computed tomography optimised fluoroscopy guidance for transcatheter mitral therapies. EuroIntervention 2016;11:1428-1431
- Piazza N et al. Quantitative multi-slice computed tomography assessment of the mitral valvular complex for transcatheter mitral valve interventions part 1: systematic measurement methodology and inter-observer variability. EuroIntervention 2015; 11.
- N. Piazza et al. Quantitative multi-slice computed tomography assessment of the mitral valvular complex for transcatheter mitral valve interventions part 2: geometrical measurements in patients with functional mitral regurgitation. EuroIntervention 2015; 11.
- Blanke P, Dvir D, Cheung A, et al. Mitral annular evaluation with CT in context of transcatheter mitral valve replacement. J Am Coll Cardiol Img. 2015; 8(5):612
- Blanke P, Dvir D, Naoum C et al. Prediction of fluoroscopic angulation and coronary sinus location by CT in the context of transcatheter mitral valve implantation. J Cardiovasc CT 2015; 9:183-192
- Gordic S, Nguyen-Kim TD, Manka R et al. Sizing the mitral annulus in healthy subjects and patients with mitral regurgitation: 2D versus 3D measurements from cardiac CT. Int J Cardiovasc Imaging 2014;30:389-98
- Banai S, Verheye S, Cheung A et al. Transapical mitral implantation of the tiara bioprosthesis: pre-clinical results. JACC Cardiovasc Interv 2014;7:154-62
- Alkadhi H, Desbiolles L, Stolzmann P et al. Mitral annular shape, size, and motion in normals and in patients with cardiomyopathy: evaluation with computed tomography. Invest Radiol 2009;44:218-25