Maastricht location: Software Engineer
Who we are
For more than 20 years, Pie Medical Imaging has been dedicated to improve healthcare by providing solutions for analysis and visualization of cardiovascular medical images and contributes to the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
In cooperation with clinical and research partners, we develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers around the world. Our highly innovative company has an excellent reputation in this field.
Our Research & Development department is looking for talented professionals to strengthen its development teams. Currently we are looking for a full-time
As a Software Engineer your ambition is to develop complex medical software according to high international standards. On a day to day basis you work in a scrum team. You will contribute to the requirements, architecture, design, programming, and test process.
In order to optimally fulfill the role of software engineer detailed knowledge of the product under development is required. You will obtain this knowledge during the requirements process and design sessions in which you play an important role. Besides product knowledge you have a good understanding of software development methods, tools and practices.
The medical software products are mainly developed using Microsoft technology targeting the Microsoft Windows operating system.
- You are willing to learn and thus are constantly gaining new skills and knowledge;
- As a team worker you are able to give feedback to and receive it from your peers;
- You are focused, organized and have a drive to develop high quality products;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills;
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
- You have completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in ICT, Computer Science, or similar field;
- A few years of working experience in the field of software engineering would be an asset;
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio and specifically C# would be an asset.
What we offer
Working on innovative products in a professional and dynamic environment and mark-conform salary. In addition to good primary employment conditions, you can count on excellent secondary conditions, including an attractive profit-sharing scheme, a good pension scheme, training opportunities and the possibility for personal development.
More information about our company and products is available on the web: www.piemedicalimaging.com. If you have questions about the job opening please contact Jean-Paul Aben (+31433281323, email@example.com).
To apply for this position, send your resume with a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies