Sales Manager ‘Medical Device Industry’
Pie Medical Imaging (PMI) with headquarters in Maastricht, The Netherlands develops and markets software for diagnosis and planning of treatment, guidance and quantitative analysis of cardiovascular medical images. PMI is market leader in cardiovascular analysis software for cardiology and radiology and is well known for its Cardiovascular Angiographic Analysis System (CAAS) and 3mensio products. PMI develops and sells software to medical device vendors, PACS companies and research institutions. PMI’s products are also available as OEM products and sold under their own brand names.
Pie Medical Imaging is in the process of hiring new employees under which a Sales Manager ‘Medical Device Industry’ for the sales and post-sales towards the accounts of PMI in the Medical Device Industry.
Sales Manager ‘Medical Device Industry’
Office based in either Maastricht (main office) or Bilthoven (3mensio office), The Netherlands
Position in the organization:
The Sales Manager ‘Medical Device Industry’ reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager and works in close collaboration with the other Sales colleagues, Application Specialists, Product Management, Service & Support Specialists and R&D.
Products & Markets:
The Sales Manager ‘Medical Device Industry’ will be responsible for the sales and post-sales towards the accounts of PMI in the Medical Device Industry. The Sales Manager ‘Medical Device Industry’ will demonstrate success in maintaining good relationships with existing Medical Device accounts as well as acquiring new accounts.
- Prepare and execute detailed account plans in order to achieve goals set;
- Grow sales of assigned accounts to meet or exceed sales budget;
- Contact and visit existing and potential accounts;
- Give demonstrations to potential accounts;
- Negotiate at the relevant DMU levels and develop strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders;
- Maintain customer pricing within established guidelines;
- Manage the contract for these accounts;
- Continuously follow courses, trainings etc… about the PMI products.
- Shares applicative-market information including, new products, new applications and customer needs with the relevant colleagues within PMI, in order to maintain/optimize market penetration, product development and strategic positioning of PMI and its products in the market;
- Promotes PMI product lines by presenting product and technical information to all potential customers;
- Attend exhibitions, workshops and seminars and act as an ambassador for PMI;
- Assist your colleagues in the promotional aspects of the products.
- Give hands-on trainings and instructions to the users;
- Provides customers with technical assistance in selecting and effectively using products;
- Report your activities, market information and forecast.
- To work for a top class manufacturer with an excellent name in the market;
- Working in an international environment;
- Contributing to the PMIresult.
Education and working experience:
- Education (university level) in Medical Imaging, Medical Imaging Processing;
- Experience as application specialist/trainer for structural heart is a big advantage;
- (International) Sales experience or affinity with the CT market is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Willing to travel 60% worldwide.
- Sales driven, result driven and customer focused;
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills, strategic thinker;
- Can act proactively and demonstrates a win-win mentality, analytical mind-set;
- Self-organized and sets the right priorities, structured approach;
- Enthusiastic and dynamic personality;
- Team player;
- Candidate is an entrepreneur;
- Willingness to learn.
Education and Training
The candidate will attend an introduction program and will follow on-going training programs in commercial/management/communication skills as well as on products and applications.
Curious about this position?
Please send a letter of application including a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org under reference Sales Manager ‘Medical Device Industry’.
Acquisition in consequence of this vacancy will not be appreciated.