Maastricht location: Image Processing Software Engineer
Who we are
For more than 20 years, Pie Medical Imaging has been dedicated to improve healthcare by providing solutions for analysis and visualization of cardiovascular medical images and contributes to the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
In cooperation with clinical and research partners, we develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers around the world. Our highly innovative company has an excellent reputation in this field.
Our Research & Development department is looking for talented professionals to strengthen its development teams. Currently we are looking for a full-time:
Image Processing Software Engineer
To expand our research team, we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven and excellent researcher, who will work on the research and development of new software applications and/or the further development of existing applications.
As an Image Processing Software Engineer you apply your academic insights and programming skills to develop algorithms to automatically recognize and quantify clinical objects in medical images.
- You have a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, or similar;
- You have strong analytic skills and a passion for solving complex programming problems;
- Innovator and interested in biomedical technology;
- A few years of working experience in the field of image analysis and/or software engineering is an asset;
- Experience with programming C/C++ and/or Matlab is an asset;
- Experience with machine learning/deep learning is an asset;
- You are focused, organized and have a drive to develop high quality products;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and/or English;
What we offer
Working on innovative products in a professional and dynamic environment and mark-conform salary. In addition to good primary employment conditions, you can count on excellent secondary conditions, including an attractive profit-sharing scheme, a good pension scheme, training opportunities and the possibility for personal development.
More information about our company and products is available on the web: www.piemedicalimaging.com. If you have questions about the job opening please contact Jean-Paul Aben (+31433281323, email@example.com).
To apply for this position, send your resume with a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.