Maastricht/Bilthoven location: CT application specialist
Application Specialist CT
Office based in either Maastricht (main office) or Bilthoven (3mensio office), The Netherlands
Position in the organization:
The Application Specialist CT reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager and works in close collaboration with the other Sales colleagues, Application Specialists, Product Management, Service & Support Specialists and R&D.
Products & Markets:
The Application Specialist CT will be responsible for the training and education of the CT product line (3mensio) internally and towards distributors, device vendors and other partners worldwide. The Application Specialist CT will demonstrate success in improving the business activities of PMI’s partners as well as the product knowledge internally.
- Give hands-on training sessions and instructions internally and to PMI partners;
- Provides customers with technical assistance in selecting and effectively using PMI’s software solutions;
- Contact and visit existing and potential accounts;
- Attend exhibitions, workshops and seminars and act as an ambassador for PMI;
- Promotes PMI product lines by presenting product and technical information to all potential customers;
- Assist your colleagues in the promotional aspects of the products by means of creating marketing materials.
- Shares applicative-market information including, new products, new applications and customer needs with the relevant colleagues within PMI, in order to maintain/optimize market penetration, product development and strategic positioning of PMI and its products in the market;
Education and working experience:
- Education (university level) in Medical Imaging, Medical Imaging Processing;
- Affinity with and/or experience in the CT market is mandatory;
- Experience as application specialist/trainer is a big advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
- Willing to travel 60% worldwide.
- Customer focused and result driven;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Can act proactively and demonstrates a win-win mentality, analytical mind-set;
- Self-organized and sets the right priorities, structured approach;
- Enthusiastic and dynamic personality;
- Team player;
- Willingness to learn.
Curious about this position?
Please send a letter of application including a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org under reference Application Specialist CT.
Acquisition in consequence of this vacancy will not be appreciated.