Who we are
For more than 20 years, Pie Medical Imaging has been dedicated to improve healthcare by providing solutions for analysis and visualization of cardiovascular medical images and contributes to the treatment of cardiovascular diseases.
In cooperation with clinical and research partners, we develop state-of-the-art solutions for our customers around the world. Our highly innovative company has an excellent reputation in this field.
Our Research & Development department is looking for talented professionals to strengthen its development teams. Currently we are looking for a full-time
As a Test Engineer you will be focused on testing and verification of our software in order to deliver high quality software, which complies with high international standards. On a day to day basis you work in a scrum team. You will be creating and executing tests to prove stability and requirements compliance of the product.
In order to optimally fulfill the role of Test Engineer detailed knowledge of the product under development is required, and active participation is essential during the development. You will obtain this knowledge during the requirements process in which you play an important role in terms of testability.
Tests are executed both manually as well as automated, supported by state of the art tools.
- You are eager to learn and extend your knowledge and improve your skills;
- You are creative in finding ways to automate repetitive work;
- You have a structured and organized personality
- As a team worker you are able to give feedback to and receive it from your peers;
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and able to speak in the language of software developers.
- You have completed a technical education at MBO+ or Bachelor level;
- You have been working as part of a software development team;
- Test experience with web-based applications would be an asset;
- Experience with test automation tools would be an asset;
- ISTQB or other test certification would be an asset.
What we offer
We offer an opportunity to work on innovative products in a professional and dynamic environment. In addition to good primary employment conditions, including a competitive salary, you can count on excellent secondary conditions, including an attractive profit-sharing scheme, a good pension scheme, training opportunities and the possibility for personal development.
More information about our company and products is available on the web: www.piemedicalimaging.com. If you have questions about the job opening please contact Jean-Paul Aben (+31433281323, email@example.com).
To apply for this position, send your resume with a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We do not accept unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies.