Do you want to work for a top class medical imaging employer in an international environment?
We are looking for a:
Sales Manager ‘Medical Device Industry’
Pie Medical Imaging (PMI) with headquarters in Maastricht, The Netherlands develops and markets software for diagnosis and planning of treatment, guidance and quantitative analysis of cardiovascular medical images. We are market leader in cardiovascular analysis software for cardiology and radiology and are well known for our Cardiovascular Angiographic Analysis System (CAAS) and 3mensio products. PMI develops and sells software to medical device vendors, PACS companies and research institutions. Our products are also available as OEM products and sold under their own brand names.
Office based in either Maastricht (main office) or Bilthoven (3mensio office), The Netherlands
- Generate sales of assigned accounts;
- Contact, visit and provide demonstrations to potential accounts;
- Negotiate at the relevant DMU levels and develop strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders;
- Shares applicative-market information including, new products, new applications and customer needs with the relevant colleagues within PMI, in order to maintain/optimize market penetration, product development and strategic positioning of PMI and its products in the market;
- Attend exhibitions, workshops and seminars and act as an ambassador for PMI;
- Education (university level);
- (International) Sales experience or affinity with medical imaging is an advantage;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Willing to travel 60% worldwide.
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills, strategic thinker;
- Can act proactively and demonstrates a win-win mentality, analytical mind-set;
- Self-organized and sets the right priorities, structured approach;
- Enthusiastic and dynamic personality;
- Team player and eager to learn;
Curious about this position?
Please send a letter of application including a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org under reference Sales Manager ‘Medical Device Industry’.
Acquisition in consequence of this vacancy will not be appreciated.