Pie Medical Imaging (PMI) with headquarters in Maastricht, The Netherlands develops and markets software for diagnosis and planning of treatment, guidance and quantitative analysis of cardiovascular medical images. PMI is market leader in cardiovascular analysis software for cardiology and radiology and is well known for its Cardiovascular Angiographic Analysis System (CAAS) and 3mensio products. PMI develops and sells software to medical device vendors, PACS companies and research institutions. PMI’s products are also available as OEM products and sold under their own brand names.
Pie Medical Imaging is in the process of hiring new employees under which a Sales Manager India for the sales and post-sales towards the accounts of PMI in the Republic of India.
Sales Manager India
Main office based in Maastricht, The Netherlands
Republic of India
Position in the organization:
The Sales Manager India reports directly to the Head of Sales & Marketing and works in close collaboration with the other Sales colleagues, Application Specialists, Product Management, Service & Support Specialists and R&D.
Products & Markets:
The Sales Manager India will be responsible for the strategy, development of sales and post-sales towards new and existing accounts of PMI in the Republic of India. The Sales Manager India will demonstrate success in maintaining and deepen relationships with existing accounts as well as acquiring new accounts.
- Prepare and execute detailed strategic account plans in order to achieve the set goals;
- Grow sales of assigned accounts to meet or exceed sales budget;
- Contact and visit existing and new potential accounts;
- Give demonstrations to potential and existing accounts;
- Negotiate at the relevant DMU levels;
- Develop strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders;
- Maintain customer pricing within established guidelines;
- Manage the contract for these accounts;
- Continuously follow courses, trainings etc.... about the PMI products.
- Shares applicative-market information including, new products, new applications and customer needs with the relevant colleagues within PMI, in order to maintain/optimize market penetration, product development and strategic positioning of PMI and its products in the market;
- Promotes PMI product lines by presenting product and technical information to all potential customers;
- Attend exhibitions, workshops and seminars and act as an ambassador for PMI;
- Assist your colleagues in the promotional aspects of PMI’s software solutions.
- Give hands-on trainings and instructions to the users;
- Provides customers with technical assistance in selecting and effectively using products;
- Report your activities, market information and forecast.
- To work for a top-class manufacturer with an excellent name in the medical market;
- Working in an international environment;
- Contributing to PMI’s results.
Education and working experience:
- Education (university level);
- Experience in doing business in India;
- Knowledge about the Indian market;
- (International) Sales experience and affinity with software;
- Fluent in English and Hindi, both verbal and written. Verbal knowledge of Dutch is preferred;
- Willing to travel.
- Sales driven, result driven and customer focused;
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills, strategic thinker;
- Can act proactively and demonstrates a win-win mentality, analytical mind-set;
- Self-organized and sets the right priorities, structured approach;
- Enthusiastic and dynamic personality;
- Team player;
- Candidate is an entrepreneur;
- Willingness to learn.
Education and Training
The candidate will attend an introduction program and will follow on-going training programs in commercial/management/communication skills as well as on products and applications.
Curious about this position?
Please send a letter of application including a resume to email@example.com under reference Sales Manager India.
Acquisition in consequence of this vacancy will not be appreciated.