Pie Medical Imaging
Pie Medical Imaging develops software applications for diagnosis, pre-operative planning and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. The applications are used both in cardiology and radiology. Through continuous innovations and outstanding customer relations PMI has excellent reputation worldwide.
The Product Management department is focused on short- and long-term product development and has strong relations with Sales & Marketing, R&D and Quality Assurance.
Currently we are looking for:
Product Manager (M/V)
For 3mensio Vascular
- Development and maintenance of the product plan
- Pivotal role between users (hospital, research institutes, medical device companies)
- Building and maintaining a KOL network
- Writing product requirements and product documentation
- Participating in the development team as customer representative
- Visiting international conferences
- Providing product training
- Managing post marketing surveillance activities
- Managing clinical studies
- Supporting the sales department
- Education on scientific level (WO)
- Analytical, planned and structured way of thinking
- Affinity with technique
- Strong communicator
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Driving license and willingness to travel internationally
- Knowledge of the cardiology, vascular surgery market is an asset
We offer a trial period during which you get acquainted with PMI’s worldwide market and products. Thereafter you will be responsible for part of the product portfolio. You will visit (future) customers, supporting the sales team, manage clinical studies and visit international conferences. To reach your targets you will ask for you colleagues’ expertise. The office location will be Bilthoven.
We offer excellent primary and secondary working conditions, such as a market conform salary, 8.33 % holiday allowance, bonus system, collective pension, collective health care insurance, travel allowance and educational opportunities.
Send a short letter including your resume (ref. Product Manager) to Ankie Kollau. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.