Pie Medical Imaging develops software applications for cardiovascular medical image analysis. We have a broad product range marketed under the names CAAS and 3mensio. Additionally, we integrate our solutions in third-party systems.
We are currently searching for a customer support engineer (office location: Bilthoven) to strengthen our support team.
What are the daily activities?
- Answer customer questions (worldwide) for support on CAAS and 3mensio applications
- Communicating with customers via phone and e-mail.
- Carry out remote software installations (remote), client-server installations and software upgrades, perform license activations and license transfers.
- Assist in making connection with servers and PACS systems in hospitals
- Document customer contact in a dedicated helpdesk ticketing system.
- Develop and maintain a knowledge database with frequently asked questions (FAQ)
- The focus will be on technical support. For clinical questions you will discuss with colleagues.
- At least HBO (higher education)
- Affinity or experience with IT support is an asset
- Affinity or experience with Microsoft server is an asset
- Fluent speaking and writing in Dutch and English
- Customer focus and a hands-on mentality
- Able to prioritize and work in a structed manner
- Team player.
Role in the organization
The customer support engineer reports to the Manager Product Management and works directly with the other support engineers in The Netherlands and the USA. Additionally, there is daily contact with colleagues from sales, product management and R&D.
What do we have to offer?
- Working in the dynamic world of (interventional) cardiology supporting software applications which make a difference in the daily life of doctors.
- Working in a young and dynamic team
- A market conform salary with excellent primary and secondary conditions.
Please send your resume (CV) and short motivational letter to Tristan Slots, Manager Product Management (Tristan.Slots@pie.nl).
Acquisition in consequence of this vacancy will not be appreciated.