Pie Medical Imaging (PMI) with headquarters in Maastricht, The Netherlands, develops and markets software for diagnosis and planning of treatment, guidance and quantitative analysis of cardiovascular medical images. The software solutions are marketed under the brand Cardiovascular Angiographic Analysis System (CAAS) and 3mensio. Targeted customers are (interventional) cardiologists, vascular surgeons, well recognized Equipment manufacturers, medical device vendors, PACS companies and research institutions.
PMI is in the process of hiring new talent under which a Business Development Sales Manager to strengthen PMI’s worldwide market position on new technologies.
Business Development Sales Manager
Office based in Maastricht, The Netherlands
Position in the organization:
The Business Development Sales Manager reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager and works in close collaboration with the other Sales colleagues, Application Specialists, Product Managers, Service & Support Specialists and R&D.
Products & Markets:
The Business Development Sales Manager will be responsible for the sales and post-sales in Western-Europe with a strong focus on PMI’s new solutions. The Business Development Sales Manager will demonstrate success in building a strong KOL network, starting up reference centers, generating sales and being a worthy knowledge broker towards PMI’s customers.
- Prepare and execute detailed marketing/sales plans in order to achieve goals;
- Grow sales to meet or exceed sales budget;
- Contact and visit existing and potential (new) accounts;
- Give demonstrations to potential accounts;
- Negotiate at the relevant DMU levels and develop strong relationships with Key Opinion Leaders;
- Maintain customer pricing within established guidelines;
- Continuously follow courses, trainings etc....
- Shares applicative-market information including, new products, new applications and customer needs with the relevant colleagues within PMI, in order to maintain/optimize market penetration, product development and strategic positioning of PMI and its software solutions in the market;
- Promotes PMI product lines by presenting product and technical information to all potential customers;
- Attend exhibitions, workshops and seminars and act as an ambassador for PMI;
- Assist your colleagues in the promotional aspects of PMI’s software solutions.
- Report activities, market information and forecasts;
- Able to provide hands-on instructions to potential customers;
- Provide customers with technical assistance in selecting and effectively using PMI’s software solutions.
- To work for a top class manufacturer with an excellent name in the market;
- Working in an international environment;
- Contributing to PMI’s results.
Education and working experience:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (university level);
- Have an existing extensive network in the (interventional) cardiology arena;
- (International) sales experience and affinity with software;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Willing to travel (50%).
- Sales driven, result driven and customer focused;
- Good presentation, communication and negotiation skills, strategic thinker;
- Can act proactively and demonstrates a win-win mentality, analytical mind-set;
- Self-organized and sets the right priorities, structured approach;
- Enthusiastic and dynamic personality;
- Team player;
- Candidate is an entrepreneur;
- Willingness to learn.
Education and Training
The candidate will attend an introduction program and will follow on-going training programs in commercial/management/communication skills as well as on product level.
Curious about this position?
Please send a letter of application including a resume to email@example.com under reference Business Development Sales Manager.
Acquisition in consequence of this vacancy will not be appreciated.