Pie Medical Imaging (PMI) with its headquarters in Maastricht, The Netherlands develops and markets cardiovascular imaging software for diagnosis, planning and guidance of percutaneous interventions. PMI is worldwide market leader in the medical imaging market and is well known for its Cardiovascular Angiographic Analysis System (CAAS) and 3mensio solutions. PMI’s international industry partners are the major equipment vendors, medical device vendors/distributors, PACS companies, hospital institutions and research institutions.
Pie Medical Imaging is in the process of hiring new employees under which an Application Specialist Ultrasound to strengthen PMI’s Sales & Marketing team with regards to its pre-and post-sales activities.
Application Specialist Ultrasound
Main office is based in Maastricht, The Netherlands
Position in the organization:
The Application Specialist Ultrasound is member of the Sales & Marketing team and reports directly to the Sales & Marketing Manager and works in close collaboration with the other Sales colleagues, Application Specialists, Product Management, Service & Support Specialists and R&D.
Products & Markets:
The Application Specialist Ultrasound will be responsible for providing support to the Sales & Marketing team in its pre- and post-sales activities (e.g. training and education) of the Ultrasound product line internally and towards distributors, ultrasound vendors and other partners worldwide. The Application Specialist Ultrasound will demonstrate success in improving the business activities of PMI’s partners as well as the product knowledge internally.
- Give hands-on demonstrations, training sessions and instructions internally and to PMI partners;
- Provides customers with technical assistance in selecting and effectively using PMI’s software solutions;
- Contact and visit existing and potential accounts;
- Attend exhibitions, workshops and seminars and act as an ambassador for PMI;
- Promotes PMI product lines by presenting product and technical information to all potential customers;
- Assists colleagues in the promotional aspects of the products by means of creating marketing materials;
- Shares applicative-market information including, new products, new applications and customer needs with the relevant colleagues within PMI, in order to maintain/optimize market penetration, product development and strategic positioning of PMI and its products in the market;
Education and working experience:
- Education (university level/bachelor) in Medical Imaging, Medical Imaging Processing;
- Affinity with and/or experience in the Ultrasound market is mandatory;
- Experience as application specialist/trainer is a big advantage;
- Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and written;
- Willing to travel 60% worldwide.
- Customer focused and result driven;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Can act proactively and demonstrates a win-win mentality, analytical mind-set;
- Self-organized and sets the right priorities, structured approach;
- Enthusiastic and dynamic personality;
- Team player;
- Willingness to learn.
Curious about this position?
Please send a letter of application including a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org under reference Application Specialist Ultrasound.
Acquisition in consequence of this vacancy will not be appreciated.