CAAS RVA (Right Ventricular Analysis) offers fast and intuitive assessment of right ventricular function. The software provides contour detection of the right ventricle as well as volume calculation and wall motion analysis.
Key Product Features:
- Various methods for calibration; sphere, catheter, manual or automatically calculated based on geometric information
- Ventricular border detection based on novel algorithms.
- Easy contour edits
- Multiple volume models and corresponding regression formula’s
- Centerline wall motion model.
- Extensively validated
- Accurate and reproducible
- Fast and user friendly
- Easy integration with DICOM viewers
- For patient care & (multi center) studies
Import / Export
For RVA the analysis can be based on a biplane image pair or two monoplane images acquired in different projections.
The results can be exported as:
- DICOM secondary capture. The image with overlay and analysis report can be saved as DICOM SC. This results in a “what you see is what you get” report.
- DICOM structured report. The calculated results can be saved as DICOM SR. This can be used to generate reports based on the analysis results
- XML. The calculated results can be saved to XML. Pie Medical Imaging provides a dedicated toolkit for transformation of XML files to TXT files.
- Digitally saved reports
- Several report formats
- Customizable templates
CAAS is suitable for standalone use or for low effort integration with DICOM Viewers. The viewer can be either standalone or embedded in a PACS environment which is supplied by third parties.
Command line interface
For integration with DICOM Viewers, CAAS has a command line interface which is easy to use. Within the DICOM Viewer, code must be developed to call the analysis by issuing a command line. On request, Pie Medical Imaging will provide the information on the available command line strings and how to use them.
In the viewer, the user can select images to analyze with CAAS. These images will be sent to CAAS. Additional images can be added by the DICOM Viewer in a later stage.
The software can be licensed for a single user on a specific workstation or for multiple concurrent users over the institution’s network.
The extensive report pages can be accessed at any time during the analysis. All graphs and tables matching your analysis will be displayed.
- Ejection fraction
- End diastolic and end systolic volume
- Stroke volume
- Cardiac output
- Cardiac index
- Wall thickness, volume, mass and stress
- Wall motion