CAAS QCA (Quantitative Coronary Analysis) is the worldwide accepted standard for assessment of coronary artery dimensions. Our software can assist in the selection of the optimal balloon and stent. CAAS QCA features single vessel analysis including calibration, vessel border detection and quantification of the severity of stenosis.
Key Product Features:
- Various methods for calibration; catheter, sphere, manual or automatically calculated based on geometric information
- Vessel border detection
- Easy contour edits
- Automatic and user defined reconstruction of the healthy vessel shape
- Quantification of lesion length and percentage stenosis
Import / Export
CAAS accepts DICOM files with single and multi-frame, monoplane and biplane images.
The results can be exported as:
- DICOM secondary capture. The image with overlay and analysis report can be saved as DICOM SC. This results in a “what you see is what you get” report.
- DICOM structured report. The calculated results can be saved as DICOM SR. This can be used to generate reports based on the analysis results
- XML. The calculated results can be saved to XML. Pie Medical Imaging provides a toolkit for transformation of XML files to TXT files.
- Digitally saved reports
- Several report formats
- Customizable templates
LicensingThe software can be licensed for a single user on a specific workstation or for multiple concurrent users over the institution’s network.
The report pages can be accessed at any time during the analysis. All graphs and tables matching your analysis will be displayed.
- Minimum luminal diameter (MLD)
- Reference diameter
- % Diameter stenosis
- Length of the stenotic segment
- Area at MLD
- % Area stenosis at MLD
- Reference area
- Volume stenotic segment
- Plaque area, volume and symmetry