CAAS LVA (Left Ventricular Analysis) offers fast and intuitive assessment of left ventricular function. The software provides automatic contour detection of the left ventricle as well as volume calculation and wall motion analysis. CAAS LVA is available for monoplane (RAO30º) and biplane (RAO30º + LAO60º) images.
Key Product Features:
- Various methods for calibration; sphere, catheter, manual or automatically calculated based on geometric information
- Ventricular border detection based on novel algorithms.
- Easy contour edits
- Multiple volume models and corresponding regression formula’s
- Multiple wall motion models: Centerline, Radial, Regional, Slager.
Import / Export
CAAS accepts DICOM files with single and multi-frame, monoplane and biplane images.
For LVA the analysis can be based on a biplane image pair or two monoplane images acquired in different projections.
The results can be exported as:
- DICOM secondary capture. The image with overlay and analysis report can be saved as DICOM SC. This results in a “what you see is what you get” report.
- DICOM structured report. The calculated results can be saved as DICOM SR. This can be used to generate reports based on the analysis results
- XML. The calculated results can be saved to XML. Pie Medical Imaging provides a dedicated toolkit for transformation of XML files to TXT files.
- Digitally saved reports
- Several report formats
- Customizable templates
The software can be licensed for a single user on a specific workstation or for multiple concurrent users over the institution’s network.
The report pages can be accessed at any time during the analysis. All graphs and tables matching your analysis will be displayed.
- Ejection fraction
- End diastolic and end systolic volume
- Stroke volume
- Cardiac output
- Cardiac index
- Wall thickness, volume, mass and stress
- Wall motion